Houston Cellulite Reduction Treatments
Houston Cellulite Reduction Treatments
Target stubborn pockets of cellulite for a noticeably smoother body shape with no surgery or downtime
Due to hormonal changes, genetics, diet, and other life style factors 90% of women at some point in their lifetime are often affected by cellulite. But as common as it is, it’s not something you have to live with.
Perfect Skin Med Spa uses Venus Versa TM a non-surgical Radio Frequency device and most advanced technology to safely target cellulite, help shrink fat cells and improve the appearance of bumps and dimpling around buttocks and thighs, resulting in a smoother, slimmer silhouette. The treatment is very comfortable and can be customized to target cellulite at any stage with no downtime.
- Technology that delivers noticeable results
- Safe for all skin tones
- Comfortable treatments with no downtime
- Quick treatment sessions last no more than 30 minutes
Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know about your cellulite reduction treatment.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT
- Am I a good candidate for this treatment? / Will this treatment work for me?
The best candidate is someone who has pockets of cellulite and/or excess body fat that they can’t get rid of with diet and exercise alone, but who doesn’t want surgery.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- A degenerative neurologic disease or any other disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Metal implants (excluding dental) in the treatment area
- Uncontrolled thyroid gland disorder
- Varicose veins
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin-related autoimmune diseases
- Silicone implants and/or injections in the area
- I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Venus Concept’s cellulite reduction treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
- Can I do it during my lunch break?
Absolutely. Exact treatment times may vary depending on the patient, but a single session typically takes no longer than 30 minutes.
- How many sessions will I need to see results?
Most patients receive 6-8 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
- How often/far apart should the treatments be?
Treatments are done once a week.
- Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup before your treatment. Remove all jewelry around the area being treated.
DURING THE TREATMENT
- How long does a treatment session last?
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
- What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do feel it’s too hot, just let the treatment specialist know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit.
- Will it be painful?
Perfect Skin Med Spa’s cellulite reduction treatment is comfortable. The level of heat and suction can easily be adjusted to suit you.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- How will I feel after my treatment?
The treatment is comfortable and some patients have even fallen asleep while they were getting treated. You’ll feel relaxed. The area may feel warm to the touch, but other than that, you’ll feel perfectly normal.
- How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
- Is there really no downtime?
There is no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
- Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
- Can I put on lotion right after my treatment?
At Perfect Skin Med Spa in Houston, TX, we specialize in skin care! Book your consultation or come visit us today to see what the Acne/Scar treatment can do for you!
This treatment is ideal for people who want to reduce sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, brown spots, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles, to name a few.
This treatment uses intense steam to open up pores and remove dead skin cells on the neck, chest, hands, back, and face. It then extracts impurities while simultaneously treating the new skin with cleansing, hydrating, detoxifying, and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating, and immediately effective, revealing baby-soft skin.
- Improve overall skin quality
- No downtime or irritation
- Fast and long lasting results